To facilitate your mobility, Yélomobile is a rental car service available 24 hours a day throughout the La Rochelle area
1h gratuit yélomobile : toit jaune ou toit noir
Pas le week-end et délais de validation de 24h
Free with the Pass!
Maison de la Mobilité - Place de Verdun
17000 La Rochelle
08 10 17 18 17
Yélomobile offers two types of car sharing:
CARS WITH BLACK ROOF
- Available without reservation. Ideal for short trips in the agglomeration or surroundings. Locate the car closest to you via the Yélomobile app or yelomobile.fr
- Small electric cars (Smart 2 or 4 seats) to be picked up and dropped off wherever you want in the drop-off zone (La Rochelle intra-rocade) on a parking space in the street with minimum 25% charge (except parking lots, delivery spaces, blue zones, etc.), or in Yélomobile station to plug it in.
- Price per minute (minimum 1/4h is 2.50 euros, then 17 cents per minute)
CARS WITH YELLOW ROOF
- The guarantee of having the vehicle thanks to the reservation. For 1 hour or several days; a reservation in 3 days or 3 weeks, for a short trip or a long vacation!
- A range of vehicles (from the multipurpose vehicle to the SUV) to be returned to its original station with a minimum of ¼ of gas
- A rate per hour + per kilometer, which even includes the price of fuel! Price per 1/4h, 1h of use minimum is 2,50€ for the Yaris, 3€ for the Corolla/Kangoo, 3,50€ for the Prius (decreasing price per day and per week)
Registration (free and without obligation) via the Yélomobile application, the website yelomobile.fr or at the counter of the Maison de la Mobilité, place de Verdun.
No surprises! A price simulator will be at your disposal in your personal space to allow you to make your own calculations (car model, time, kilometers travelled, etc.).
Some examples of rates :
- 15 min for a one-way trip to the train station (cat. Toit Noir) = 2.50 €.
- 2 hours of use for a round trip (cat. M), with 10 km covered = 8.70 €.
- 1 week of vacation in Spain in San Sebastian, in a Yaris (cat. M), with 850km driven = 317 € incl. VAT, fuel included
From 01/01 to 31/12.
Spoken languagesEnglish, French
Les lignes de bus du réseau Yélo vous permettent de vous déplacer dans les 28 communes la Communauté d’Agglomération de La Rochelle.
Thematic of the place
The bus lines of the Yélo network allow you to move around the 28 communes of the La Rochelle Agglomeration Community.
THE ILLICO LINES: 4 fast, direct lines, with frequencies of 10 to 15 minutes during rush hour.
The ILLICO lines connect downtown La Rochelle, the downtown areas of the surrounding municipalities, the dense neighborhoods and the major points of interest in the area (shopping centers, etc.). They run from 5:45 a.m. to 10 p.m. on weekdays, and from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturdays.
REGULAR LINES: 15 lines offer a bus every 20 to 60 minutes during rush hour.
These routes serve the urban and suburban areas of the territory. They offer identical schedules from September to June with a range of hours from 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. on weekdays (7 a.m. on Saturdays), depending on the route.
NIGHT ROUTES: 3 night routes run only on Friday and Saturday nights.
These routes are based on the ILLICO 1, ILLICO 2 and ILLICO 3 routes, and offer a bus every 40 minutes from 10:15 pm to 1:00 am.
SUNDAY AND HOLIDAY ROUTES: 5 routes run every 40 minutes on Sundays and holidays, from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Routes D1, D2, D3, and D4 are based on the ILLICO 1, ILLICO 2, ILLICO 3 and ILLICO 4 routes, respectively.
The D5 line serves the major facilities in the area (airport, train station and bus station).
LINES RUNNING DURING SCHOOL PERIODS: 46 special lines serve the territory's schools and are accessible to all!
These routes, identified by 3-digit numbers, are defined according to the school entrance and exit times, but remain accessible to all, whether or not they are students!
TRANSPORTATION ON DEMAND :
In the less densely populated areas, minibuses with reservations complement the regular routes from Monday to Friday.
Transportation on Demand is a mobility solution adapted to your trips when no other means of transportation is available on a daily basis.
SUMMER ROUTES TO THE ISLE OF RE: Routes 50 and 51 serve the Ile de Ré and run only in summer.
Line 51 is specially adapted to take bicycles on board the bus!
From 01/01 to 31/12
Opening hours on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday between 7.30 am and 7 pm. On Saturday between 8 am and 6.30 pm.
Closed on Sunday.